khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

About Us

About Us

*Zhen Ting and Jesvin
*Boyx & GurLx
*Couple
*Nanyang Poly
(we are both frm NYP)
*11th Jan & 4th Feb

Song Title: 王子
Sang By: 张栋梁

Tagboard


Our Love Story


Our Love Story (^(OO)^)

[o1] 100% copyright
[o2] enjoy every moment of ur life
[o3] the colours tt brighten up ur day
[o4] u happy, i happy
[o5] you are my darling
[o6] "dear dear" and "dar dar"
[o7] till the end of time
[o8] nothing will break us up!
[o9] the promises & our theme songs
[10] my dear and me!!!.
[11] on the 18-2-2006 is our 1st year!!!
[12] "hei zhu zhu" and "bai zhu zhu"

We noe each other wen we are working in Rivervale Plaza NTUC. We both worked as cashier and frm den on we got to noe each other. Dear likes to make commments abt me, a revengeful me will definitely hit back. Den after tt we went out together . Soon and finally we got together. We started our journey on the 18-02-2005.

However, now on our journey it has come to a pt of time whr we are facing serious probs, probs tt we cant solve, probs tt are making the both of us so sick. they are making me and dear's life so miserable. We strongly believe tt we will solve it one day, now there may be pricks and meddling stones on the way, but if we stand firm and strong together we cn and will solve it together. Along the way quarrels and fights are invetible but i believe we cn make it, (dear tinks so too!!!) hehe=)

Links

*Wu Zun (so handsome!!!fei lun hai)

*Wang Dong Cheng (so cute!!!fei lun hai)

* All ARTISTS!! (link)

*Xiao Gui(he is oso cute la!!!)

*Luo Zhi Xiang(SHOW!!!)

*Caroline (my woman!)

*Christina (na na boy!)

*Carol (ms sotong!)

*Yiting (bestfren!)

*Zen (zebrazenny!)

*Hui Xiang (xiang xiang!)

*Liyi (ji dan yiyi!)

*Ee Boon (ebi burger!)

*Winston (win win!)

*Andrew (ah beng!)

*Kethy (little turtle!)

*Xin Yi (wu gui yiyi!)

*Jun Xiong

*Kang An

*Noah (uncle!)

*Chin Leng (drama companion!)

*Stanley(DBI aka Emo fren!)

Recent Post

  • the world of darkness starts to arise, it covers t...
  • For the past one week, i dun tink i haf enjoyed it...
  • on the 28th of Dec is my 2nd sis birthday.. hehe.....
  • time passes by very fast.. it is the year 2007 alr...
  • hey pple i am back on the net liao!!! my net is fi...
  • this post is dedicated to chee yong and his fren c...
  • i cn finally rest this week.. suddenly dun noe wad...
  • suddenly i tot i lost my password, i was like shit...
  • me and my 3rd sis finally reconcile liao.. so happ...
  • i realise i haf not been blogging, this is cos man...
  • Archives


    credits

    Blog Entry

    Thursday, March 01, 2007

    i need some time alone....

    dear, my frens suddenly seems like a stranger to me. nothing seems rite suddenly, i jus do not fit in today.

    i started asking myself
    "is it really sunshine after rain??"
    "is it really over wen the darkest moment has passed??"
    "is it really time for me to be happy??"

    these few qns started appearing in my mind, i am so engrossed in it tt i even forget to do my tinks. it links to the rain these few days, it was raining in the morning, den in the late afternoon it stopped. at 5pm it started raining again, jus wen i tot it would be sunshine after tt. it jus explains my feelings for the past 1 week. i started doubting myself, i wonder am i crazy or wad?? i haf no idea.

    the other day i was looking thru at the posts in my blog, i wonder the posts are mainly happy or unhappy. i jus could not find the ans. this blog may not be really active cos i do not blog frequently. to me i jus blog as and wen i like, so the posts may be jus 70 odds posts. i tried looking thru it and tired to recall all tt is in the each posts.

    for today, everytink jus does not seems rite. it did not started well in the morning, jus wen i tot all would be well, another tink jus popped up. i dun noe wad to say. frankly speaking i tried running away frm it hoping tt nothing has happen, however it does not appear to be in my way. after all the tinks tt had happened, i do not haf the urge of telling my close frens wad had happened to me. i could not explain to them wad is wrong wif me, cos me myself oso dun noe wad is it. i wanted to tell dear, bt i do not haf the courage cos i am afraid of repeating history. the same process jus goes on, tell dear my prob, he do not bother or not listening or he will say "u tink too much already", he feels guilty, quarrel, den say the truth, lastly patch. i am not sure of hw many times we haf been goin thru these. so now i started wondering if i shld share wif him my probs and let him console me, or shld i jus speak to someone who is more mature den me.

    this blog seems to be jus like my own blog now, it was initially created for the both of us. now i tink it is more of MY blog already. i doubt i will tell dear later on the phone, cos i haf no courage of goin thru the same process already. i am scared... maybe one day he will read this post and find out himself. i hope so. pls give the strength to be happy and may nothing come into my mind. i wanna enjoy myself at BSU...

    posted by zt&jes @ 9:56 PM 0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home