khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

About Us

About Us

*Zhen Ting and Jesvin
*Boyx & GurLx
*Couple
*Nanyang Poly
(we are both frm NYP)
*11th Jan & 4th Feb

Song Title: 王子
Sang By: 张栋梁

Tagboard


Our Love Story


Our Love Story (^(OO)^)

[o1] 100% copyright
[o2] enjoy every moment of ur life
[o3] the colours tt brighten up ur day
[o4] u happy, i happy
[o5] you are my darling
[o6] "dear dear" and "dar dar"
[o7] till the end of time
[o8] nothing will break us up!
[o9] the promises & our theme songs
[10] my dear and me!!!.
[11] on the 18-2-2006 is our 1st year!!!
[12] "hei zhu zhu" and "bai zhu zhu"

We noe each other wen we are working in Rivervale Plaza NTUC. We both worked as cashier and frm den on we got to noe each other. Dear likes to make commments abt me, a revengeful me will definitely hit back. Den after tt we went out together . Soon and finally we got together. We started our journey on the 18-02-2005.

However, now on our journey it has come to a pt of time whr we are facing serious probs, probs tt we cant solve, probs tt are making the both of us so sick. they are making me and dear's life so miserable. We strongly believe tt we will solve it one day, now there may be pricks and meddling stones on the way, but if we stand firm and strong together we cn and will solve it together. Along the way quarrels and fights are invetible but i believe we cn make it, (dear tinks so too!!!) hehe=)

Links

*Wu Zun (so handsome!!!fei lun hai)

*Wang Dong Cheng (so cute!!!fei lun hai)

* All ARTISTS!! (link)

*Xiao Gui(he is oso cute la!!!)

*Luo Zhi Xiang(SHOW!!!)

*Caroline (my woman!)

*Christina (na na boy!)

*Carol (ms sotong!)

*Yiting (bestfren!)

*Zen (zebrazenny!)

*Hui Xiang (xiang xiang!)

*Liyi (ji dan yiyi!)

*Ee Boon (ebi burger!)

*Winston (win win!)

*Andrew (ah beng!)

*Kethy (little turtle!)

*Xin Yi (wu gui yiyi!)

*Jun Xiong

*Kang An

*Noah (uncle!)

*Chin Leng (drama companion!)

*Stanley(DBI aka Emo fren!)

Recent Post

  • CONFUSED
  • New Blogskin!!
  • took a min or two to tink abt wad had happen these...
  • nana boy!!! aka lao wu!!! ni hai wo!!!! now i gt t...
  • SO SUAY!!!! today jus now kana caught by cindy soh...
  • i need some time alone....dear, my frens suddenly ...
  • the world of darkness starts to arise, it covers t...
  • For the past one week, i dun tink i haf enjoyed it...
  • on the 28th of Dec is my 2nd sis birthday.. hehe.....
  • time passes by very fast.. it is the year 2007 alr...
  • Archives


    credits

    Blog Entry

    Monday, June 18, 2007

    Combine posts.... grandparents and dar dar

    i noe my blog may seems a bit deserted already, it has been really a long time since i blogged. opps!!! sry to those who came to my blog and seen no new posts.. so i am goin to do a combine posts for these few months. it may be a bit long so pls bear with me for a while.

    sch has re-opened for abt 2 mnths liao, all i can say is BUSY! BUSY! and BUSY! nothing else but these 3 big words. so many projects and tut to do. i am goin to faint soon.. ica 1 are over and now proceeding on to ica 2 which is the group projects.

    now is my 2 weeks holiday, and i can tell you this a really good resting time for me man!!! hehe.. u noe wad i did most of my time, i tink many pple already guessed it.. tt is to SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP!! yeah man!!! that is the most fav tink to do other den meeting dar dar everyday.. hehe.. can slp for at least 12 hours a day leh.. hehe.. hiya nothing to be proud of rite?!

    for e past one week i have meeting dar everyday, every hour, every minute and every second, before i sleep i get to see dar, wen i wake up in the morning i oso get to see dar.. yes yes, correct correct, i went to dar hse to stay and dar went to my hse to stay.. hehe.. still i enjoy my time with dar so much!!! dar dar i love you!!! *kisses* den i realise one tink from tt 1 week, i do not cherish him tt much, i kept asking him to do alot of tink for me.. only till friday den i realise i took him for granted.. i jus wanna say, "dar dar thx for doing all the tinks for me!!! i noe i haf been throwing alot of tantrums, thx for tolerating me k!!!"

    actually before tis post i had another post abt my grandparents. one of the sat i accompanied my grandfather to the dentist, only den i noe he could not even walk or stand properly. he needed someone beside him, i held his hands and arms real tight to noe tt his hands are quite cold. i asked dar, "why grandpa's hands are so cold?", he said "cos he is old already" den i realise i did not hold his hands for quite some time. grandpa held my hands real tight, he was really afraid tt he might fall, even for such short walking distance he even had to took a taxi. now i noe, he is really old, he cant even afford to walk such a short distance.

    i accompanied him home, felt like talking to my grandmother, i looked at her, i called her. she could not response, she lay there looking at me, trying her very best to recall who i am. i noe who could not recognise me anymore, bt i noe deep inside her she knew i was her elder grand daughter, the one who used too send to sch wen she was young. i rember one of the photo taken was before my grandma had a stroke. she carried me on my birthday, blew out the candles and cut the cake with me. she used to be a bit a plump, now she is so thin compared to the past. *HEARTACHE* den i saw her leg, there was a big blister on her leg, i tell you no lies a REAL BIG ONE!!!. so big tt you cn nv imagine!!!! hw scary it is!!!

    i CRIED.. very badly.. i noe she is in pain bt there is nothing i can do, i felt a really sharp pain in my heart. i controlled, bt my tears started rolling down, i noe these tears are not becos i am sad, bt becos i am touched and they bring back alot of memories. dar oso cried wen he tot of his grandma, at least my grandma is still ard, unlike dar. they are the ones who loved us so much, brought us up wen we were young, now they are either in another world, or is lying on the bed. we nv learnt to notice them until one day wen sometink really happen. so i told myself i will look at them more often before it is too late. in the past they are the ones who looked after us, now we should be ones looking after them.

    pple i hope wen u read this post you will take notice of your grandparents or parents. they are old already.. look at them more often k...

    posted by zt&jes @ 12:41 AM 0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home